Call for Artists
Information for Artists that Want to Display Their Work
We are looking for 30+ Artists to have their own 8 to 10 piece exhibition in our gallery. Our gallery is one of the largest commercial art galleries in the Twin Cities with 600+ lineal feet of wall space and over 3,000 sq ft.
Night Art Gallery offers an entertainment alternative with lots of great diverse art, ever changing art exhibitions, upbeat background music, snacks, beverages and late evening hours. We organize, curate and manage evening art shows (gallery) charging admission and earning commissions on art sales.
Why Artists Should Work with Night Art Gallery
- Exhibit in one of the largest commercial art galleries in Minnesota.
- Gallery is open evenings to get more buyers and visitors after normal business hours.
- No joining fees, no monthly fees and no required gallery hours.
- Display your art in a 12x9 ft section
- Sell off some of your current inventory.
- Get commissioned for custom artwork.
- Artists only pay a commission upon successful sale.
- Gallery is located in a small town servicing a large area with little competition for art.
- Artist that work with us are first in line for gallery expansion openings in new locations.
- No long term commitments. Easy to try us out and you can remove your artwork at anytime.
Hurry! Limited exhibition space and best locations go first!!
Night Art Gallery Artist Process
Send artist resume and a link to your website/ gallery to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.
Night Art Gallery art committee will review submissions and contact you.
Once approved, artist will sign agreement and arrange delivery of artwork.
Call, Email or Fill Out the Form!
Night Art Gallery
12732 Lake Blvd, (HWY 8), Lindstrom, MN 55045
Night Art Gallery
Lindstrom, MN 55045
Sign up for our email newsletter. Get notifications for; when we open, new exhibitions or new features.