Call for Artists
Information for Artists that Want to Display Their Work
We are always looking for artists to have their own 8 to 10 piece exhibition in our gallery. Our gallery is one of the largest commercial art galleries in the Twin Cities with 600+ lineal feet of wall space and over 3,000 sq ft.
Night Art Gallery offers an entertainment alternative with lots of great diverse art, ever changing art exhibitions, live and background music, snacks, non alcohol beverages and late evening hours. We organize, curate and manage evening art shows (gallery) charging admission and earning commissions on art sales.
Why Artists Should Work with Night Art Gallery
- Exhibit in one of the largest commercial art galleries in Minnesota.
- Gallery is open evenings to get more buyers and visitors after normal business hours.
- No joining fees, no monthly fees and no required gallery hours.
- Display your art in a 12x9 ft section
- Sell off some of your current inventory.
- Get commissioned for custom artwork.
- Artists only pay a commission upon successful sale.
- Gallery is located in a small town servicing a large area with little competition for art.
- Artist that work with us are first in line for gallery expansion openings in new locations.
- No long term commitments. Easy to try us out and you can remove your artwork at anytime.
Night Art Gallery Marketing for Artists
Each week we will feature two artists. The two artists featured will have their exhibit in the front lobby from Monday thru Sunday of their week. After that, they will be exhibited elsewhere in the gallery for approx 4 months.
Each artist may select one night for their reception night. Artist may pick any night. We recommend Friday or Saturday night as we normally feature live music. Artists will not be required to be present. If artists are present all sale inquires shall be directed to staff.
Event week will be widely promoted through a variety of sources such as: Facebook events, Google and local sources. We expect artists to track inquires and to forward inquires that resulted from our marketing efforts to us.
Recommended Marketing Plan for Artists
We strongly encourage artists to perform basic marketing and to be proactive to drive traffic and to increase their own visibility and credibility. Below is a recommended marketing plan for artists to increase awareness and make more sales.
Every artist should create their own marketing assets (pictures and representations of exhibiting at Night Art Gallery). Use your exhibition at Night Art Gallery in your resume, on your website, your social media for years to come!
- Upon Acceptance – when you are accepted to exhibit at Night Art Gallery immediately create the following marketing assets; Create a blog and/or Facebook post that you will be exhibiting at Night Art Gallery with a featured week of (Date range) and a reception night (date). Have photos taken of you holding one of your artworks in front of our logo wall. Its great PR and builds credibility for you. Even if your followers have seen your art, give the opportunity to see and experience a new art gallery and listen to live music.
- Two Weeks Before Your Reception Night – put out another blog and/or facebook post that you will be exhibiting at Night Art Gallery with a featured week of (Date range) and a reception night (date).
- Two Days Before Your Reception Night – put out another blog and/or Facebook post that you will be exhibiting at Night Art Gallery with a featured week of (Date range) and a reception night (date).
- At Your Event – take plenty of photos. Take photos in front of your exhibition, take photos with family and friends, take photos in front of logo wall, etc.
- After Your Event – put out another blog, Facebook, and/or post that you just had an exhibition at Night Art Gallery and include your new photos.
- Increase Your Exposure on Google and Yelp – Please review us – Your reviews will be seen by many, which will build your exposure along with ours. So please review us by following the quick links; Google Review quick link: goo.gl/QWByF1, Yelp Review quick link: https://goo.gl/XzScQS
Night Art Gallery Artist Process
Send artist resume and a link to your website/ gallery to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.
Night Art Gallery art committee will review submissions and contact you.
Once approved, artist will sign agreement and arrange delivery of artwork.
Hurry! Limited exhibition space and best locations go first!!
Call, Email or Fill Out the Form!
Night Art Gallery
12732 Lake Blvd, (HWY 8), Lindstrom, MN 55045
Night Art Gallery
Lindstrom, MN 55045
Sign up for our email newsletter. Get notifications for events, new exhibitions and new features.