Call for Artists
Information for Artists that Want Representation as well as Exhibitions of their work.
We are always looking for artists to have their own 8 to 10-piece exhibition in our gallery. Our gallery is one of the largest commercial art galleries in the Twin Cities with 600+ linear feet of wall space and over 3,000 sq. ft.
Night Art Gallery is an entertainment alternative with 100+ original art pieces, ever-changing art exhibitions, live and background music. We organize, curate, and manage evening art shows (gallery) charging admission and earning commissions on art sales.
Why Artists Should Work with Night Art Gallery
- Exhibit in one of the largest commercial art galleries in Minnesota.
- Gallery is open Wednesday thru Friday evenings to promote patronage after typical business hours when more people are available.
- Display your art in a 12x9 ft section.
- Sell off some of your current inventory and make room for more.
- Get commissioned for custom artwork.
- Gallery is located in a small town servicing a large area with little competition for art.
- Artist’s that work with us are first in line for gallery expansion openings/promotions in new locations.
- No long-term commitments, only six months. Easy to try us out.
- Increase your credibility! Add to your bio and artist statement being featured at “Night Art Gallery”.
- Increase marketing assets by taking photos of your exhibit and in front of our logo wall.
- No joining fees, no monthly fees, and no required gallery hours.
- We offer free advisory and curation which increases interaction and sales.
- We employ advisers/curators and share commissions which enable more sales.
- Artists only pay a commission upon successful sale.
General Agreement Between Gallery and Artist
- Artist delivers 8-10 pieces of original art to gallery.
- Gallery has an exclusive 180-day agreement to market and sell artwork in its possession. Gallery has non-exclusive agreement to sell the artists artwork not in possession and commissioned work.
- Gallery will hang artwork in its gallery.
- Artist is responsible for delivery and pickup.
- Commission is paid upon successful sale.
Night Art Gallery Marketing for Artists
Each artist’s work will be featured online and widely promoted through a variety of sources, such as; Facebook, Instagram, Google Search and Local sources.
Night Art Gallery Artist Process
Send artist resume and a link to your website/ gallery to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.
Night Art Gallery art committee will review submissions and contact you.
Once approved, artist will sign agreement and arrange delivery of artwork.
Hurry! Limited exhibition space and best locations go first!!
Call, Email or Fill Out the Form!
NIGHT ART GALLERY
12732 Lake Blvd, (HWY 8), Lindstrom, MN 55045
Night Art Gallery
Lindstrom, MN 55045
Sign up for our email newsletter. Get notifications for events, new exhibitions and features.